Re: [BKARTS] WOID #XIII-41. Blue Bayou

Dear Mark,

  By "leave this sort of thing to the professionals" I was referring to
pompous diatribes, not aid. It was ironically implying that politicians are
professional producers of pompous diatribes.

  Yes, the hurricane victims need medical aid, food, clothes, and housing
foremost but what I believe Mr. Warner was doing was using the tragic event
as an opportunity to sound off on his personal philosophy on poverty. That
struck me as a sort of intellectual looting and we've had enough of that
too. Best, Hal