[BKARTS] How to remove clear plastic tape

I've looked in the archives and online without success. I want to remove the clear plastic tape from a very clumsy amateur book repair. If it weren't all wrinkled and generally ugly, I'd leave it alone, but this is really gross.

Any ideas? As I'm in Cancun, it's unlikely that I will be able to find any special solvents.

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog