Re: [BKARTS] Smyth-sewn, short-run book

Susan,

I typically receive a project like this as a PDF. I then run it through some commercial imposition software creating (in your case) 11x17 spreads, designed to fold in gatherings of four. I output this new file as a PDF and print from Acrobat Reader.

Other imposition solutions: the old PageMaker booklet maker (packaged with the software); a third party solution to impose InDesign documents; a Windows PDF imposition program called PDFSnake; there used to be a Windows based tool called ClickBooks. There are surely others.

Contact me for more specific information or pricing to impose your file.

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx