Re: [BKARTS] How to remove clear plastic tape

Most lighter fluid IS naphtha. The contents should be on the label.

It would be nice if the newer list members would add their names to their
posts, so we know whom we are conversing with.

--
Richard
http://minsky.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Levy" <levybooks@xxxxxxxxx>