Re: [BKARTS] How to remove clear plastic tape

Richard Minsky wrote:

Most lighter fluid IS naphtha. The contents should be on the label.

Thanks to all who replied on this. I will purchase some lighter fluid and see how it goes. Fortunately, the book isn't valuable. It's a favor for the friend who lent it to my wife.

--
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog