Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Sep 2005 to 19 Sep 2005 (#2005-262)

Jamie-

 I took a very quick look at your new site, at the start of a busy day, and
found too much text to deal with. Before I want to read all of that, I want to
know if I'm interested in your work.The visuals take second place to the text
and my preference would be to turn it around. Choose your most exciting image
and highlight it in some way.

It's too long getting to your Gallery, moving through your different
sections. When I got there, I had difficulty differentiating the images, due to their
small size. The images are too similar in size, shape and color.

The site moves easily and it was a good decision to play down the occult.
Hope this is helpful.
Cheers,
Alice

A L I C E * S I M P S O N