Re: [BKARTS] New Exhibits and Calendar

I get the page just fine - it is a medium gray with logo in the center, click on it and it takes you to the main show. No problem here. I am on a Mac laptop.

Christine

<< blank i mean (yes, been working late!) << << > anyone seeing a black page at http://colophon.com or have << I been working late too much :)) Paul

<< > > I am very pleased to offer for online viewing a most
<< wonderful series of photos by Liliana Gelman: THE LIBRARY
<< > > The latest publication of Foolscap Press: Other Worlds: Journey to the Moon
<< > > by Cyrano de Bergerac
<< > >
<< > > And an updated Calendar of Book Arts exhibits, events and resources
<< > > lovingly curated by Judith Hoffberg of Umbrella.
<< > > All accessible at http://colophon.com
<< > > Jim