Re: [BKARTS] New Exhibits and Calendar

The Colophon page http://colophon.com/ is still blank for me. I will add
that I checked it in both Firefox and Internet Explorer 6. I wonder if
it's blank for people after they click their Refresh buttons.

Your Page Source shows nothing but the standard HTML header code,
metatags, a background GIF image, and a table with a reference to toc.html
but no button or image for the reference.

I'm interested in this problem because I've had the same frustrating
problem myself lately. I'll upload a table with images which link to HTML
pages, and the images disappear upon upload. This page of my website has
been driving me batty because it deletes the images during upload via FTP:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/callibeth/letterstyles.htm
However, this page, https://home.comcast.net/~callibeth/letterstyles.htm,
was uploaded via FrontPage to a website which supports FrontPage
extensions. There's no problem here (except that's not where my website
is).

Anybody got wisdom on this, I'd love to hear from them.

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahasee, Florida
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/callibeth