Re: [BKARTS] How to remove clear plastic tape

We use a lot of solvents here, so where possible, we avoid them. Consequently, to remove sticky tape, we use eucalyptus oil, and it works very well. It is available from Pharmacists here, Drug Stores where you are. The oil evaporates completely, leaving no residues. Sometimes, the operation leaves tide marks from grime in the paper. Any solvent used may also leave such tide marks.

Peter Krantz
Book Restorations
Sydney