[BKARTS] advertising my skills

I have asked similar questions on this list before, and I want to thank all those wonderful book folks who have helped me in the past. I'm feeling more confident about the professionalism of my work - I sent a restored book (half bound in calf/hand gilded/marbled boards) to Carolyn Chadwick, who has been teaching for 30 years at the Center for Book Arts in NYC, and she said it is "a lovely little book."

Then I took out an ad on this site: http://www.booksourcemagazine.com for the next 6 months. But I have had only 5 clicks on the ad and no inquiries so far (2 weeks).

I'm not a conservator, I don't do deacidification, nor do I have that training. I am a bookbinder who feels happy working with calf and hand gilding.  My work is archival, in the sense that I use reversible adhesives and acid-free materials. I do period restoration - I rebind in the way that the book was originally bound (a la Bernard Middleton usually).

So I need to find the folks who want what I can do.

Where would be a good place to advertise antique book restoration?

Carole Vanderhoof
Lonely Pine Bindery
http://lonelypine.ce-service.biz