Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 Sep 2005 to 20 Sep 2005 (#2005-263)

Hi all,

I am still new to this list, and am glad to often find helpful and intriguing info. But, I am finding it very cumbersome to work my way through the digests because of the way folks seem to include huge quotations of previous messages, over and over and over. Does anyone else find this troublesome or is it just me? Is there some reason for this that I am unaware of? To clarify, what is the correct way to respond to messages?

Thanks for the ongoing (mostly helpful, if occasionally wierd) postings!

Andie Thrams
PO Box 304, Coloma CA 95613
Phone: (530) 626-6181