[BKARTS] bookcloth search

I'm looking for baby blue bookcloth.  I need a piece of baby pink too.  Matching albums, of course.  My usual sources don't carry anything in these colors.  Anyone know a source?  I could even use dyed leather if anyone knows where that could be found.  I really don't want to get into making my own bookcloth if I can help it!

Thanks,

Cathy Dery