[BKARTS] my blog Bibliophilia

Kia ora
I wouldn't dream of calling myself a bookbinder, but I do have a blog called Bibliophilia (www.meliors.blogspot.com) which I set up as a way of promoting my work as a book artist. Or at least that was the original intention, it has become rather more broad in its content over the nine months I've been posting. Still, it amuses me and the folks who read it (averaging about 20 hits a day) and I'm constantly amazed at the diversity of people who do check it out now and then.
I'd be thrilled to link up to/ be linked from other book arts bloggers.
Ka kite
Meliors Simms in Aotearoa New Zealand
www.meliors.blogspot.com
www.meliors.co.nz