[BKARTS] advertising my skills

Another place you may advertise is on our web site here at Talas.

In response to many people contacting us for bookbinders and conservators in their area, we developed a database for people in our field to advertise themselves. The database is searchable by name, discipline, and geographic location (including country) so it is great for finding people close to home for the specific type work they need done. Please feel free to submit your listing to our site. The database is called "Bookbinders and Conservators in Practice" and can be found on one of the large tabs on the top of our home page at http://talasonline.com

Reciprocal links on ones own web page are always appreciated as well.

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas
20 West 20th Street