Re: [BKARTS] bookcloth search: why not?

Making your own bookcloth is the easiest thing in the world, and it
gives you access to an infinitely more varied selection of fabrics than
ready made bookcloths offer.
1) buy fabric;
2) buy archival double tak (say, at http://www.jerrysartarama.com/art-supply-stores/online/4058);
3) attach double tak to fabric (Takes 10 seconds).

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.