[BKARTS] paper conservator

I hope you all will excuse me for posting a question only peripherally related to books.  We have two antique globes made of paper; they are quite dark and we don't know how or if they can be restored.  I would be very grateful for any resources to which list members could steer me.
We live in the Seattle area, but we could certainly ship them to a conservator to be restored.
Thanks so much for any help you can give us.
Francesca Shultz