Re: [BKARTS] bookcloth search: is anything safe?

No, I had to trek to the library at U of Penn to get it.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.