Re: [BKARTS] [Fwd: [Fwd: Scripps College Press Program OOPS]

Dear Bookbinder,

Thanks for your interest in our bookbinding equipment and materials.

We are discontinuing our paper bound product line and have some very
nice equipment for sale. This first 4 items on this equipment list
equipment were used for very light production for about 1 year, have
been kept well cleaned and maintained and are in excellent to mint
condition. The rest of the machinery on the list is older but all is in
good working order.

Here's the list:
Schaefer Smoothing Press 18 inch
CMC Folding Machine- 29 inch
ODM Glue Spreader- 19.25 inch Topside model by American Graphics puts glue on top side of paper.
Polar - Mohr 36 inch paper cutter with Microcut Jr. 1982 Model??. Great Shape, new Hi speed steel knives
Case Maker- made by local machine shop, vacuum table capability, just needs a vac
Champion Paper Drill- single head
D&M Pro Fold- electric folding machine, (this ones a little shaky)
Schaefer Type 9 MS Label Cementer
Pneumatic Punch Press- for cut outs in book covers, includes die-set Osha type controls
Hot Stamping Press- has automatic foil feed, heated platen & Power Team
Hydraulics 75 Ton. very nice... Osha two-hand controls.

We also have small to large amounts of the following bookbinding supplies:
Book blocks- 5 5/16 X 8 3/16 150 pgs (30 to a box)
Smythe sewn, lightly ruled pages, 70# paper,
perfect for journals, 18
signatures so they lay flat nice and flat when
open. These are $15 per box
and there's a 4 box boxes each weigh approx. 27
pounds.

Book Cloth- paper backed, assorted colors 29 X 27 sheets
Black Liner Paper- 80#, 2' X 3' sheets
Arches Textured Watercolor Paper- various weights (all heavy)
Chip Board- approx. .110 thick, 2 sizes: 4 5/8 X 6 5/8 & 12 1/2 X 12
1/4" one pallet load...(these were for Photo albums).
Hot Stamping Foil- assorted colors
Permaline & Rainbow Paper- 4 3/4 X 8 3/4 & 13 3/4 X 14 3/4 sheets,
assorted colors, Buckram finish, 70# and 80#

If you have any interest in the items we've listed or want pictures please email me at bds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call Tuesday through Friday after 10:30 ask for Brendan
We have more stuff to get rid of than is on this list, so feel free to call and make an appointment to come up to Santa Rosa and do some shopping...

Happy Book Binding !
Brendan Smith
Oberon Design