Re: [BKARTS] Podcast Interviews with Book Artists

Hi Steve,

I am intrigued by your podcasts, however, I could not get them
to play via url...
not could I find them in ITUNES 'podcasts' searching under
'Book Artists and Poets'.

Is there another way to get there?

I am teaching a class next semester in bookarts and would love for students to
be able to hear these.

thanks,
hogue

>>> steve@xxxxxx 09/24/05 8:00 AM >>>
Dear Folks

In the last months I have recorded interviews with a number of book
artists, printers, and papermakers about their work, including Anna
Embree, Ann Marie Kennedy, Paul Moxon, Jim Canary, Bea Nettles, Mina
Takahashi, Rich Spelker, Katherine Ruffin, and others. This is to
start to create an archive of book people talking about their work
and their ideas.

These are available for listening on your computer or as podcasts by
going to the "Podcast" area of  iTunes (the free music listening
software), and searching for "Book Artists and Poets". You can then
subscribe for free to this feed and download the interviews to your
computer, and then to your mp3 player (like an iPod) if you wish.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

The same interviews are available if you go to
http://www.bookarts.ua.edu/podcast/podcasts.html
and click on the highlighted file.

Steve Miller
MFA in the Book Arts Program