Re: [BKARTS] Podcast Interviews with Book Artists

Hi Susan,
On the bottom of Steve's web page there is this url: http:// www.bookarts.ua.edu/podcast/ba.xml . For you iTunes users out there, simply open iTunes, click on the "Advanced" menu bar and select "subscribe to podcast." Paste that url into the box and click submit.

Enjoy
Alan