Re: [BKARTS] clever/interesting book web site

In a message dated 9/22/05 12:31:13 AM, JamieJT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I should also note:, I tend to leave these lying around a lot...bus stops,
library bathrooms, and coffee shops. I even left one on a Chapter's
bookshelf...wonder if anyone got busted for shoplifting over that one? >>

This concept just became a whole lot more appealing after my experience
today.  I brought in a large box and a bag of fiction to the used book store, the
only book store that had said they accepted fiction.  These were hardbacks in
perfect condition.  The owner did not want them because he said they would not
sell.  He said the library would not want them either and would put them on
sale.  So - looks like I'll be releasing them instead!

Mary Katherine