[BKARTS] Book works in Cheongju City, South Korea

Dear Friends:
I am pleased to let you know I will have bookworks, both unique and
editioned pieces, in the International Invitational Artists Exhibition of
the 4th Cheongju International Craft Biennale 2005.

The opening ceremonies are Sept 30, so the web site is still in progress,
and I imagine it will have more images added as time goes on. There is an
English button up in the right hand corner. I unfortunately, won¹t be there,
but I know we are a very international community, so I thought there might
be book artists in Korea who would want to know about this show!

The 4th Cheongju  International Craft Biennale 2005
International Invitational Artists Exhibition
Cheongju City,  Republic of  Korea
Sept 30-Oct 25
http://www.okcj.org/

Best wishes,