[BKARTS] prague info

I will be visiting Prague in mid- October of this year. Does anyone know of
any book-related things/people that I might visit (book artists, bookbinders,
bookstores, supplies, etc)? I already know about the Sobotas' (outside of
Prague), but I will not have time to visit their studio.

Thanks for any info.

Cheerio,
Kattalina