[BKARTS] Volunteers Needed to Work with Children in Los Angeles

The Los Angeles Book Arts Center will  have a booth at the  The 4th Annual
West Hollywood Book Fair, "Fall Into  Reading!", Sunday, October 2, 2005 at
10am-6pm in West Hollywood Park (647 N.  San Vicente Blvd.).
We will  be offering a free arts program where children can create their own
books,  fill them with original art work or writings and bind the books
themselves.  We would love to have some volunteers help out with this  joyous day
that is a celebration of art, books and literacy.  No pervious  experience
necessary just a love of children and books.  Please contact me  at the number
listed below or by e-mail if you will be able to play  and create for a few hours
or the whole day.
Thank you for your  generous donation of time to this day where we celebrate
the  book.
Lisa  Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts  Center