Re: [BKARTS] Restoration of the Wizard of Oz (1903)

Peng Peng,

I recently had to deal with a cat-urine stained Oz of the same date. I think you will find more substitutes at http://www.abebooks.com or http://alibris.com. I was able to find a satisfactory replacement. The exact details of an edition are highly changeable because of the way the publisher jobbed out portions of the content to many printers then had binding done from the components. Call for more info.

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx