To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:29 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] Photo Corner Inquiry

For a small edition I need about 300 old style photo mounting corners made of a good black "archival" paper and about 1" long on the short legs of the corner. An extensive web search turns up 1/2 to 5/8 inch sizes only. Does anyone know a source for larger sizes? I really don't want to custom make these things. Thank you and best, James