Re: [BKARTS] Protective finish for pastepaper

Hi All,

I didn't see the original question an this subject but am interested to know
if it would it also be a good idea to use the microcrystalline wax on
marbled papers (oil, acrylic or watercolours) as a protective sealer. Could
it possibly cause problems with the paints & other materials used?

For printed papers generally we often use one of the non yellowing, non
acidic varnishes found readily in art supply stores to protect the surface,
prevent scuff marks etc. Is this a good long term approach?

Regards

Louise

Louise Garnaut
Bookworks Limited