[BKARTS] Job Vacancies

***Please excuse the cross posting***

We are launching a 'Job Opportunities' page on our web site, where we would like to give employers the chance of advertising their bookbinding, restoration and/or conservation vacancies. Please send us an e-mail if you have vacancies that you would like us to advertise for you.

We do not mind where in the World the vacancy is based and it is our pleasure to offer this service free of charge.

best wishes,

David

David Lanning J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. sales@xxxxxxxxx http://www.hewit.com Mobile: 07947 754842 Voice Mail: +44 (0) 1494 435314

Edinburgh Numbers