[BKARTS] Seen any great resumes?

My son, Jesse, a graphic designer, is updating his resume. He's
interested in seeing great samples of artists' resumes for
inspiration.

Please contact me privately, unless you feel that others on the list
will be interested in seeing what you have to show.

Many thanks for your help on this.

--
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog