Re: [BKARTS] Umbrella

Due to circumstances beyond my control, vol. 28, no. 2 will appear sometime
in October--a little late friends, so please do not make claims to your
subscription agencies--I am late and I confess.  But it will be a good
issue.  Just give me a little quiet time between too many trips.
Thanks and see you in the mail!

Judith
Judith A. Hoffberg
Umbrella