[BKARTS] Binding with Papyrus

Some little while ago Kristen asked if anyone had used papyrus as a binding material; I finally got around to taking snaps of two of my experiments. I've posted them at http://bookartist.blogspot.com if she or anyone else is interested taking a look (click on the images to see them at a decent size). And Kristen, if you ever went ahead with your project, I'd love to see your results.

Cheers!

Katy

Pegma Press

Pacifica, CA