Re: [BKARTS] Michael Chrisman Update, Salt Lake City, Book Binder, Felon

	To place Jon Richey's caveats in perspective, one has to do only a
little looking on the Internet, viz, http://te.verweg.com/pipermail/cpprot/2004-September/000517.html:

 This message is sent on behalf of Lois Bowman, rare book librarian at the
  Historical Library of the Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg,
  VA.  In 1996 she sent a copy of Erasmus (Frobenius, Basel, 1527) Latin
NT to
  Michael Leroy Chrisman of the Holmes Book Bindery in Walnut Creek, Ohio,
  for repairs.  They paid the bill for the repairs in 1998, but the book was
  never returned.  She has heard that he is now in jail for selling items
  not belonging to him.  There was a bookplate and call number written in
  the book, but presumably those have been removed.  If anyone has any
  information concerning Chrisman or this book, I would be glad to forward
  the information to Ms. Bowman.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.