[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] Reducing Question

What is the method to chemically reduce (bleach)
irregular foxing that is pervasive in a paper
document, IF, the paper has water soluble pigment
(e.g. ink or watercolor)?  Is there a method at all?

What are your thoughts?  Thank you.

Daniel Winston

Yahoo! Music Unlimited 
Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. 

Now Online - The Bonefolder, Vol. 2, No. 1 at <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>
             For all your subscription questions, go to the
                      Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
          See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]