To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:36 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] Fwd: Bookbinding courses in Phoenix area?

Please answer Greg directly, Thank you, Jacqueline Sullivan

From: Greg Schaefer <schaeferclan1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 10, 2007 5:55:51 PM EST
To: jacquelinesullivan@xxxxxxx
Subject: Bookbinding courses in Phoenix area?

Greetings from Phoenix--I am interested in taking bookbinding courese in the Phoenix--Mesa--Tempe area of Arizona and was wondering who you might recommend? I am a collector of antiquarian 18th--19th American music/song books, many of which need considerable restoration, and would like very much to begin learning the art.
Thanks!
Greg Schaefer