[BKARTS] unrolling very stiff goatskin

Hello:

I recently purchased a goatskin from Talas and it is rolled and very stiff. I do not want to damage it and am writing to ask if anyone can help me with information regarding how to unroll it for use without cracking it, tearing it, or marring it in any other way.

Right now, I have hung it by an end to allow it to naturally ease open.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Jennifer
jennifervignone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.vignone.com