[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days & Special Sale for December

Book Arts Folks:

It's now December, and our small present to you at this time of year is the December edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days. This link will get you to our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just click on the Book of Days link once you're there, and you're on your way. We're also offering a small holiday bonus, as well: Take 10% off our entire collection of Christmas items in our Book of Days Catalog, through Wednesday, December 5th. This special offer includes all of our handmade German woodcrafts and our handmade Mexican tincrafts for Christmas, as well as our always popular locally made Gingerbread Man Soap. Though the secure checkout will not reflect the discount when you order, we will deduct the 10% when we actually charge your card.

A good December to you all.
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com