[BKARTS] Goatskin

Basically, you need to get some humidity into that parched little thing. My advice (you can read the details in my booklet on vellum preparation) is: the more gradual the introduction, the better.

Paul Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe