[BKARTS] Artists' Books Int'l Directory

I am helping a friend in Marseilles, France, at the book arts center there, distribute a publication they produced. This will be the last post about this, but I do have some copies left - if anyone is interested please contact me directly.

If you are interested in connecting to what's happening Internationally in artists' books, this is a great place to start. Sorry, but I can only accept US$, as I am not normally a seller of this kind of thing. Cost is $35 including shipping in the US.

Artists' Books International Directory/Livres d'Artistes Repertoire International - 2004
Published by the Atelier Vis-a-Vis
273 pages / English & French
- small, color reproductions of work
- addresses of artist bookmakers (1400+ in alphabetical order)
- index by countries (38 countries represented)
- 161 participants describe briefly the definition of an artist's book
- list of 146 institutions, listed by country, that are potential collectors
- artists' books events in Europe and US
- list of fine bookbinders
- list of paper mills

Inge
Inge Bruggeman