Re: [BKARTS] Spine labels

Hollis,
I don't know if you want to get work done long distance, but the foil stamp person who does some work for me is very good. He is in Washington (state). His Name is Ken Davis, his phone is 509 6679367, or cell 509 699-1645. I don't know if he has email. All he does is foil stamping and die cutting and has been doing it his whole life.

Cheers

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,