[BKARTS] Gifts for BABA Holiday Gathering

If I remember correctly, the emphasis last year, was on handmade, preferably, but not necessarily, books. Or... something equally special. I received a pop-up handmade Christmas card, and gave a very specially bound Chinese meditation book. The presents varied; I think at a gift exchange they always will.

Perhaps there are other handmade pieces that will suffice. Gift cards made from gelatin prints, a "deck" of ATCs (artist's trading cards), a matted monoprint. With my granddaughter's birthday card, I included a blank, craftboard-covered Moleskina, 3 1/2 x 5, blank booklet. On the cover I attached one of my ATCs, and also tucked several (and a check) in the pages.