Re: [BKARTS] Focus on Artists Books IV at Artspace Mackay

Dear Paul,
Thanks for the email.  Unfortunately, the file is so big, it is blocking my mailbox from sending out messages.  I will have to delete it and ask you to send it to me later.  I'll let you know when I have cleared out my mailbox.  Thanks again for the information today,