[BKARTS] Star Spell - new limited edition book

Hello book folk,

At long last I'm happy to say my new limited edition book Star Spell is ready for release. In honor of the Yule season, I am offering it at a reduced pre-publication price between now and Christmas. It is being made in a standard and a deluxe edition. After Yule it will go out to a larger audience and the price will necessarily go up. The original book Star Spell from which this is derived is now in a private collection. I make a limited edition every few years so that my book work will be accessible to more people.

If the live link above does not come through to the list, this URL should take you to the page on my website with more information about pricing and ordering:

http://www.proseandletters.com/Books/StarSpellEdition.html

Blessings of the holiday season on you and yours!

Best,

Cari

Prose and Letters by Cari Ferraro
Calligraphy, Illumination & Design