From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom
Bannister
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 8:01 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Remember library card catalogs?

Hi all...

Last week I got a phone call from Jill Bogard, the librarian at the
American
Council on Education here in DC on Dupont Circle. Many years ago the
library
stopped using their card catalogs, but she still has 30 drawers of cards
dispose of. They will end up in the recycle bin unless there is an
artist
out there who'll do something creative with them. If you are that
artist,
contact Jill at (202) 939-9428 or jill_bogard@xxxxxxxxxxxx

She would prefer to have them picked up rather than shipped.

...tom

Tom Bannister, (800) 821-6604, fx (301) 220-2394
Hand Papermaking, Box 1070, Beltsville, MD 20704
Page Two, Inc., Box 1209, Beltsville, MD 20704