[BKARTS] Thank you, goat skin vellum doing well

Hi:

I just want to thank everyone.
Thus far, the gentle steaming of the goat skin seems to be producing good results in regard to easing it open.

I placed it in the bathroom attached to a board at one end and let the hot shower run, filled the tub a little, and then let the steam work into the vellum for a while. I have repeated this a few times and will do a few more and I should have something I can work with.

Thank you for all of your advice in this matter!

Sincerely,
Jennifer