From: The Printery [mailto:theprintery@xxxxxxxxxxx]
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:17:39 -0600
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Remember library card catalogs?

Along similar lines, our local public library (Kirkwood, Missouri, a
  suburban St. Louis community) is having a silent auction for a library card
  catalog cabinet. It is in very good shape. Blonde. Minimum opening bid is
  $100. The auction runs until Monday, December 17.

  If you're interested, contact me off list for details. I could take photos
  if you're interested. You'd have to come pick it up, or I'd be willing to
  work with you for delivery within a reasonable proximity.

  Ginny Kramer