Re: [BKARTS] Marbled paper book - review

Kim, could we consider getting this book? Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dubansky, Mindell
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 7:40 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Marbled paper book - review

Thought I'd share a great book find you may not have seen:

Marbled Paper Design
The Pepin Press, 2007

This is a graphics resource book (Pepin Press does alot of these)of
mostly 19th century standard marbled paper patterns; 144 patterns in
color; and it comes with a CD of pictures in 150 and 300 dpi. The great
thing about it is that the papers are so common that they are useful not
only for computer graphics but also for printing out on Japanese tissue
and nice papers for making repair or binding papers for books. Check it
out. -- Mindy