[BKARTS] cARTalog Digital Library Collection

thank you, peter, for mentioning the cARTalog project.

given current topic, folks might be interested to know that the cARTalog
collection has become digital collection (with complete metadata) as
well, as part of the University of Iowa's Digital Library. we are still
tweaking and adding a few entries, but at this time, it is relatively
complete. people can visit it here:

http://cdm.lib.uiowa.edu/cartalog

our Digital Library Services staff was generous and brilliant in setting
this up for us and we are extremely grateful for their time and efforts.
the digital collection is also accessible via the cartalog gallery page
(http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/pr/cartalog/gallery.htm ).

likewise, in early 2008 the physical cARTalog collection, along with
accompanying materials, will be housed as a separate manuscript
collection in the UI's Special Collections.

thanks for looking.

Kristin Alana Baum

Assistant Conservator

University of Iowa Libraries