Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Dec 2007 to 11 Dec 2007 (#2007-222)

We have added a few closeout materials to our website that I wanted to let
the list know about.

We have a few colors of Asahi Japanese bookcloth on closeout due to small
defects in the material.  They can be found on our website here:
http://tinyurl.com/32jzcn

We have a few colors of Iris bookcloth on closeout due to water damage at
the ends that happened in transit in from Germany.  They can be found on our
web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/3a9yd9

We also have a few colors (black and white) of our popular Bonded Leather
that have flaws in it, and cannot be sold as perfect goods.  They can be
found on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/2aeqg9

We also have a fairly large quantity of Rising Museum Board which is
slightly dirty or with dinged corners which we are closing out.  This board
is most commonly used for matting and framing, but is used for many fine art
applications.  It can be found on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/2gytp4

Happy holidays!

Regards,
Aaron Salik