[BKARTS] Step-by-Step Graphics magazine collection for sale

A customer contacted me with the following message:

"I was an editor at Step-By-Step Graphics magazine from
1985 until about 1996 and subscribed even after that. Would like to sell
the entire collection of the bimonthly mag--would love to see someone get
some good out it. All are in excellent condition. Would you be interested?"

She is located in East Peoria Illinois. This is not something that I wish to
purchase for my business, but if anyone is interested please contact me and
I'll pass along her info.

All best,
Lee

Lee Kirk