[BKARTS] Looking for glue pot.

Hello list,
I am in need of a reliable and big glue pot. Are there used ones available out there that anyone might consider selling? If not, do any of you have an idea where I could find one available, without being ripped off (i.e. ridiculous mark up) ?
Thanks very much.

Jesse

Jesse Meyer Pergamena 845.649.5806 www.pergamena.net 11 Factory Street Montgomery NY 12549